VISION & MISSION
“Being the leading company in pharmaceutical industry who constantly help improving the standard of livings in public health to make a better society”
Research and analyze the market, innovation and technology for the purpose on planning and developing the production system, and creating the new product serving the target’s needs.
Constantly monitor and control the production system to operate efficiently and complied with the international standard for the product quality.
Build a positive working culture and relationship in the organization with the efficient internal communication and supportive actions for the team.
Conduct the business with integrity and responsibility to the stakeholders and support the local activities to make a better society.
ASIAN PHARMACEUTICAL THAILAND
We are pharmaceutical manufacturer and company in Thailand who acquired the certificate of manufacturer under the standard of GMP PIC/s from Thai FDA, the member of PIC/s. and we run the business with the objectives on produce the quality products for the customers and help improving the standard of livings in aspect of public health.
– In 1970, ASAIN PHARMACEUTICAL Partnership Limited [“AP”] was established by Mr.Charoen and Mrs.Surang Chayasriwong with the objectives of medical trading by imports and cooperating with the OEM factory to produce medicine under the brand name of AP.
– In 1983, The company has its own Sales Office on Ratchaprarop rd. and Factory on Chaengwattana rd. and has acquired the certificate of manufacturer from Food and Drug Administration, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand.
– In 1995, The factory has been moved to Tiwanon rd. since the land on Chaengwattana rd. was expropriated by the Government Order.
– In 2010, ASAIN PHARMACEUTICAL Partnership Limited has been transformed to ASAIN PHARMACEUTICAL Company Limited to get ready for growth.
– In 2012, There was a big change in the internal Sildenafil citrate review facility system of the factory such as air system (clean room), construction materials which was more safe to food and drug, etc. to comply with the new GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) regulated by Thai FDA.
– In 2017, The factory has passed the annual GMP PIC/s monitoring and check by Thai FDA who has been listed to the member of PIC/s since 2016.
Now our products can be categorized by therapeutics as the following groups;
- Allergy and Immune System
- Cardiovascular, Central Nervous and Endocrine System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Neuromuscular System
- Respiratory System
- Vitamin and Mineral Supplements